A close competitor to Stewart Iron works, Champion Iron Fence Company, incorporated as Champion Fence Company in 1876 by William L. Walker, James Young, William H. Young, B.G. Devoe, and Henry Price with a factory on Franklin Street in Kenton, Ohio. The works moved briefly to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1877, returning to Kenton in 1878. In 1878 it was incorporated as Champion Iron Fence Company. Champion’s designs tended to be simpler and therefore more affordable.
Champion Iron Fence was incorporated in 1878 in Kenton, Ohio.
Champion Iron Fence Gate
Saint Andrews Episcopal Cemetery
Also known as: “Prairieville Cemetery”, “Saint Andrews Cemetery”
Prairieville, Hale County, Alabama
Tutwiler Lot, Havana Methodist Church Cemetery, Hale County, Alabama
Champion Iron Fence Ornamental Arch, 1884 Catalog, Kenton, Ohio